Silicone moldsare fun and easy way to decorate cakes, biscuits, cupcakes, macarons and other edible creations.There is endless amount of silicone moulds available and pretty much just as many ways to use them.
- Silicone moulds are great to use with fondant or gumpaste to decorate your edible creations.Silicone molds are flexible and allow fondant to be easily released from the molds. Depending on the silicone mould, you can also use them with melted chocolate.
- Silicone cake moulds are bigger in size and meant for actual cakes and desserts, not for decorations. Cake silicone moldscome in multiple sizes, from mini ones to full sizes cakes. You can use these moulds to bake cakes and make frozen desserts.
- Silicone cake moulds can also be used several other ways. For example they are very popular amongst the candle, bath bomb and soap makers. You can melt your ingredients together and let them sit in the silicone molds to get new and exciting shapes for your soaps or bath bombs.
- You can also use silicone molds to make fancy looking ice cubes. Just fill them with water and pop the in the freezer, simple as that.
- And the last surprising way to use silicone cake molds, is to make some savoury food in them. You can make mini meatloaves in them or bake some bread or tarts.
Silicone molds are just that versatile, the only thing holding you back in your imagination.